A Suwanee restaurant that recently failed its routine health inspection with a score of 63 has passed a follow-up inspection with a score of 96.
The routine inspection was conducted by the Georgia Department of Public Health on Saturday, April 29, at Cow Wow Korean BBQ at 2850 Lawrenceville-Suwanee Road, Suite F.
Read the original article on the failed inspection here.
A follow-up inspection was conducted Tuesday, May 9. During that inspection, the inspector observed multiple sanitizer buckets that contained too low of a concentration. As a corrective action, bleach was added to sanitizer buckets to adjust the concentration.
View the complete follow-up inspection report here.