Five — or more — is the number of runs it takes to become part of the 2022 Suwanee Running Series, a new initiative recognizing individuals who participate in at least five races in Suwanee.
Created by the city of Suwanee and Big Peach Running Co., the Suwanee Running Series will honor participants with a limited edition T-shirt and shoutouts on social media and in the city’s newsletter.
Those who wish to be recognized should email firstname.lastname@example.org and include their name, email address, race names and dates and proof of entry. Proof of participation can include a photo of a racing bib, a screenshot of a receipt, a finishing time and any other documentation that includes a name and date.
The remainder of the 2022 Suwanee Running Series includes the following events:
- Kiwanis Shamrock 5K on Saturday, March 19
- Run 4 Hope benefiting Relay for Life Gwinnett on Saturday, March 26
- HappyFeat’s Happy Hour 5K on Saturday, April 16
- Race to Cure Sarcoma Atlanta on Saturday, April 23
- Max’s Moon Run on Friday, May 6
- Tacos and Tequila 5K on Saturday, May 7
- Atlanta Great Strides on Saturday, May 21
- Button Down Dash 5K on Saturday, Aug. 6
- Annandale Village Extra Mile 5K Run/Walk on Saturday, Aug. 27
- Care for Cops 5K on Saturday, Sept. 10
- Walk to End Alzheimer’s on Saturday, Nov. 12
- HappyFeat’s Run, Run Rudolph 5K on Saturday, Dec. 3
- Cheyenne’s Ugly Christmas Sweater 5K on Saturday, Dec. 17
Click here for more information on the Suwanee Running Series.