The Gwinnett Voter Registrations and Elections Division will hold six upcoming hiring events seeking poll officials for the Tuesday, Nov. 8, General Election, including poll managers, assistant poll managers, clerks and election day or night workers.
Bilingual poll officials are especially needed, according to the Voter Registrations and Elections Division.
Applicants can apply in person at one of the following Gwinnett County Public Library branches:
- 3 to 7 p.m. Wednesday, Aug. 31, at the Lawrenceville branch, 1001 Lawrenceville Highway, Lawrenceville
- 3 to 7 p.m. Tuesday, Sept. 6, at Five Forks branch, 2780 Five Forks Trickum Road, Lawrenceville
- 4 to 7 p.m. Thursday, Sept. 8, at Centerville branch, 3025 Bethany Church Road, Snellville
- 5 to 8 p.m. Tuesday, Sept. 13, at Duluth branch, 3180 Main St., Duluth
- 5 to 8 p.m. Monday, Sept. 19, at Dacula branch, 265 Dacula Road, Dacula
- Noon to 4 p.m. Saturday, Sept. 24, at Norcross branch, 5735 Buford Highway, Norcross
An applicant must be a Gwinnett County resident or a Gwinnett County government employee, at least 16 years old, a U.S. citizen and able to read, write and speak English. Computer access for online training is required.
Click here for more information on job descriptions, additional qualifications, duties and compensation and to apply online.