• Volunteer opportunity: Georgia Race for Autism 5K race and fall festival volunteers
• When: Friday, Oct. 1, and Saturday, Oct. 2
• Where: Gwinnett Fairgrounds, 2405 Sugarloaf Parkway, Lawrenceville
• Details: Spectrum Autism Support Group of Suwanee is a gold sponsor for this year’s Georgia Race for Autism 5K and is seeking volunteers on behalf of the event for race and fall festival setup and day-of tasks. Volunteer opportunities include staffing the race course or festival activities, assisting with registration, setting up the silent auction, filling goody bags for runners, setting up tents and more.
• For more information: Click here.
Want to see your organization’s volunteer opportunity featured? Email the details to firstname.lastname@example.org.