Beginning today, Monday, Aug. 22, Gwinnett County voters can request absentee ballots for the upcoming General Election.
Any registered voter who is eligible to vote in the Tuesday, Nov. 8, General Election can request an absentee ballot.
Voters can apply for absentee ballots in one of three ways:
- Print an absentee ballot application in English or an absentee ballot application in Spanish
- Request an application by emailing email@example.com
- Call 678-226-7210 to request an application be mailed to your permanent mailing address
Completed and signed applications can be returned by one of the following ways:
- Mail or hand deliver the application to Gwinnett Voter Registrations & Elections Beauty P. Baldwin Building, 455 Grayson Highway, Suite 200, in Lawrenceville
- Fax the application to 678-226-7208
- Email the application to firstname.lastname@example.org
For a list of frequently asked questions about absentee voting, click here.