The following reports were filed by the Hall County Sheriff’s Office between Nov. 17-Dec. 2, 2020.
• Reports of simple battery were made in the 5300 block of Sylvan Hills and 6300 block of Shadburn Ferry Road. Buford addresses.
• Burglaries at commercial properties were reported in the 4800 block of Golden Parkway and 4900 block of B U Bowman Drive. Buford addresses.
• A report of criminal trespass was made in the 6000 block of Atlanta Highway in Flowery Branch.
• A report of criminal damage to property in the second degree was made in the 6200 block of Spring Lake Drive in Flowery Branch.
• A report of theft by taking greater than $1,500 was made in the 4900 block of Bristol Industrial Way in Buford.
• A report of theft by deception was made in the 5300 block of Walnut Trace in Buford.
• A report of entering auto to commit a theft was made in the 3300 block of Lee Drive in Buford.
• A report of theft by receiving a stolen vehicle was made in the 5200 block of Belle Wood Court in Buford.
— Staff Reports