The following reports were filed by the Hall County Sheriff’s Office between Dec. 3-15, 2020.
• A report of aggravated assault with a firearm was filed in the 5000 block of Lanier Islands Parkway in Buford.
• A report of simple battery was made in the 7000 block of Lanier Islands Parkway in Buford.
• A report of simple assault was filed in the 5300 block of Walnut Trace in Buford.
• A domestic dispute was reported in the 3300 block of Lee Drive in Buford.
• Reports of criminal trespass were filed in the 6100 block of North Star Drive and 6800 block of Lights Ferry Road. Flowery Branch addresses.
• A report of harassing phone calls was made in the 6300 block of Marble Head Drive in Flowery Branch.
• Reports of non-criminal damage to property were made in the 6700 block of Holiday Point and the 5000 block of Bristol Industrial Way. Buford addresses.
• A report of theft by taking less than $1,500 was filed in the 5800 block of Lanier Islands Parkway in Buford.
— Staff Reports