The following reports were filed by the Suwanee Police Department between Nov. 25-Dec. 10, 2020.
- Police responded to an armed robbery call in the 4000 block of McGinnis Ferry Road and 3200 block of Lawrenceville-Suwanee Road.
- Simple battery occurred in the 600 block of Watersedge, 1000 block of Scales Road, 1 block of Celebration Drive and 3200 block of Lawrenceville-Suwanee Road.
- A report for battery was filed for a location in the 100 block of Ruby Forest Parkway.
- Theft by deception was reported in the 4400 block of Red Rock Point and in the 3700 block of Portland Trail Drive.
- Financial transaction card theft took place in the 4400 block of Lassen Court.
- Police filed a report for theft of services for a location in the 500 block of Peachtree Industrial Boulevard.
- Officers responded to shoplifting calls in the 1000 block of Peachtree Industrial Boulevard (two incidents).
- Entering auto thefts occurred in the 4000 block of McGinnis Ferry Road and in the 1 block of Satellite Boulevard (two incidents).
- Theft by taking/vehicle parts happened in the 1 block of Celebration Drive.
- A report for theft by extortion was filed for a location in the 3300 block of Pierce Arrow Circle.
— Staff Reports