The following incidents were pulled from police reports filed by the Suwanee Police Department between August 11, 2019 and August 24, 2019. All incidents occurred inside the city limits of Suwanee, Ga.
- First-degree burglary took place in the 700 block of Village Field Court.
- Officers responded to calls about entering auto thefts that occurred in the 4600 block of Suwanee Dam Road, 1100 block of Buford Highway, and 400 block of Northolt Parkway (2 reports).
- Shoplifting was reported in the 200 block of Old Peachtree Road and in the 3200 block of Lawrenceville Suwanee Road (2 reports).
- A report of theft by deception was filed for 4500 Arbor Crest Place.
- Police responded to battery calls in the 4000 block of McGinnis Ferry Road, 600 block of Jackson Street, and 3600 block of Martin Farm Road.
- Simple battery incidents took place in the 3600 block of Rosehaven Way, 3100 block of Lawrenceville Suwanee Road, and 1000 block of Scales Road.
- Officers responded to a call in the 1200 block of Fieldcrest Court.