The delicious 6th annual Gwinnett Burger Week is here! Formerly called the Burgers and Brews Week, the Gwinnett Burger Week brought to the residents by Explore Gwinnett runs from Mar. 14-20, 2021. This is a chance for diners to try unique burgers for one week only at participating restaurants throughout Gwinnett County for only $7 each.
“It’s been an enormously challenging year for our hospitality industry,” says Lisa Anders, Explore Gwinnett executive director. “We wanted to support our restaurants, and we were delighted our restaurants were quickly on board. They have implemented robust safety protocols and they are ready to welcome the community and our visitors back into their restaurants.”
This year’s Burger Week has a variety of burgers from 12 participating restaurants to choose from. Diners can try burgers like The Chipper. This burger from Over The Top Burger Bar features a BBQ dry-rubbed patty, topped with house-made kettle chips, warms blue cheese-bacon cream, diced onion, pickle and a signature sauce and the best part is that it’s available for only $7 this week.
“Our restaurant partners always bring their most creative ideas for Burger Week and this year is no exception,” says Anders.
Choose from the following burgers/restaurants.
- Lost in Paris Burger at Parma Tavern, 3350 Buford Dr. NE #200, Buford, Ga. 30519
- Tannery Row Ale House Burger at Tannery Row Ale House, 554 W. Main St., Buford, Ga. 30518
- The Chipper at Over The Top Burger Bar, 2685 Buford Hwy. NE #800, Buford, Ga. 30518
- Ba’hn Mi Burger at Universal Joint, 181 W. Pike St., Lawrenceville, Ga. 30046
- Kevin Bacon at Local Republic, 139 N. Perry St., Lawrenceville, Ga. 30046
- Irish Burger at McCray’s Tavern on the Square, 100 N. Perry St., Lawrenceville, Ga. 30046
- The Tomato Bacon Jam Burger at Marlow’s Tavern, 1950 Satellite Blvd., Duluth, Ga. 30097
- Georgia Onion Burger at 1910 Public House, 107 Main St. NW, Lilburn, Ga. 30047
- Unami Bomb at Three Blind Mice, 1066 Killian Hill Rd., Lilburn, Ga. 30047
- Town Center Burger at Firebirds Wood Fired Grill, 5215 Town Center Blvd., Peachtree Corners, Ga. 30092
- The Tomato Bacon Jam Burger at Marlow’s Tavern, 5210 Town Center Blvd. Suite 260, Peachtree Corners, Ga. 30092
- Frita at The Crossing, 40 S. Peachtree St., Norcross, Ga. 30071
Diners are advised to not wait until the very end of the day as restaurants could run out of these amazing burgers. Diners can get the burger to go or they can dine-in.
The burgers are a steal at $7 each (not including tax and gratuity) and are easily worth $10 so go ahead and grab a delicious side to go with it. Diners are encouraged to tip well at 20% or more. The restaurant industry has been hit particularly hard by the COVID-19 pandemic.
Please note, no third-party delivery (i.e. GrubHub, DoorDash, etc.) will be available for Gwinnett Burger Week menu items.